Thursday, August 03, 2006

It's great to be a Cat

One of my New, "Nupastel" works, I like the colours, I need more!! :)
always wanting more, I can mix the light and dark blues which is good, I like that!
Eric of the Acadia was visiting port, and allowed me to snapp a few awesome pics!!
Thanks Eric!!
Ah, the Oil pastel for my aunt, that will not dry, I need new clear coat, but I need a damn job, I gots no cash, fuck, I am a starving artist!! If you wanna buy this stuff, just send an email and make an offer!! hahhaha!! I usually give this crap as presents, just cause I'm a cheap jerk! hahaha!
Example, This Vampire cat is for Andrea, I like this one though, I like his eyes and Fangs and his wings, Pete said it was good too, so that means alot to me, He went to NSCAD for art courses, lucky B@st@rd! hahaha! This aint done for andrea's birthday, that was June 19, 2006, So I'm a Late bastard! It still Needs More blue, yes, Blue Vampire Kitty

No comments: