Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Just a Few old ones to begin with!

Cat w/ Bugs in Sun, This is a weird lookin one, in that the sun is creeping up on this kitty, My Mother called this one Blue Cat in Hell when I gave it to her!! hahaha, Just Great!! My Grandma Loved it when she saw it. I added the Spider for my nephew Josh, he likes spiders, he likes to look at them with a magnifne glass, it's cute, what can ya say!? haha, I loved bugs like that when I was a kid too!!
This is the first angry cat I ever painted... I Think, I was just messin around with some contrasting acrylics. I like it, it looks unfinished, but I still really like it!
Blue Cat, My first pastel work, Oily messy Lovely Pastels, I love that Shite!!!!!

Nanou the Kitten, so cute, I take no credit for this cuteness, but I did snap the pic!
Nadine Painted this one, I did the drawing. Nadine is such a great artist,
She needs an art site, she has lots of great stuff!
Orange Cat, done in those lovely oil pastel on canvas, like the blue cat, this is an old favourite!!

No comments: